Free Tax Filing Services
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to people who generally make $54,000 or less, persons with disabilities, the elderly and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
Free tax filing can save families hundreds of dollars on the fees charged by commercial preparers. For the fourth consecutive year, this program will help individuals and families file their taxes, claim their earned income tax credit, and quickly receive their full tax refund. Our tax service features free e-filing and refund direct deposit to help filers receive refunds quickly (generally within 8 -14 days). If you don’t have a bank account, we can help you save check cashing fees and receive your deposit faster by opening a bank account or free pre-paid debit card.
Schedule an Appointment856-342-4165
Include your name, e-mail, phone number and address in your message.
Weekdays: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call or e-mail to schedule an appointment.
Saturdays: NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. We will be open on Saturdays from 9 AM – 1:30 PM at 1845 Haddon Avenue, Camden New Jersey, 08101.
What to bring to your tax appointment:
- Proof of health insurance – Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C
- Your social security cards for you and dependents
- State-issued photo ID
- Income documents including W-2s and 1099s
- Voided check for direct deposit
- Childcare provider information (including SS # or EIN)
- Form 1098-T (tuition payment statement)
Documentos que debe traer con usted a su cita:
- Prueba de plan médico – Formulario 1095-A, 1095-B o1095-C
- Sus tarjetas de seguro social para usted y sus dependientes
- Tarjeta de identificación con foto
- Documentos de ingresos incluyendo formularios W-2 y 1099
- Cheque anulado para depósito directo
- Información del proveedor de cuidado de niños (incluyendo SS # o EIN)
- Formulario 1098-T (declaración de pago de la matrícula)