Who to Nominate for a Justice in Action Award
For the 2017 dinner, we are pleased to announce a special category of awards in honor of the 2016 Jubilee Year of Mercy. More information and a nomination form for these awards can be found here:Disciples of Mercy Awards Nomination
The Justice in ACTION Awards recognize exceptional organizations and individuals for their outstanding achievements and contributions in advancing social justice and equality within the Diocese of Camden and beyond.
Nominees should possess characteristics that emulate the work of Catholic Charities which:
• Provides services to those less fortunate than themselves
• Advocates for and empowers the poor, oppressed and vulnerable
• Promotes change and transformation in support of the well-being of family and community
• Sees the opportunity to receive the gift of humanness, holiness and faith in interactions with ALL people
• Honors the responsibility of meeting people’s needs in the moment and developing people to meet their own needs in the future
Please consider all of the following areas for your nomination:
• A person or organization who made a significant impact on members of your community
• A faith-filled person or organization that models the values of service to others
• A person or organization that exemplifies the mission of Catholic Charities and Social Justice
Please enter all information and attach supporting documentation as needed. Nominations are considered on a rolling basis. The Justice for All Awards Dinner is held annually in September. Awardees for a given year are usually decided by May.