Below is a list of household items for which we have an on-going need. Visit the Family and Community Services Center in your county to determine the specific needs in your area. The Community Services Warehouse in Camden also accepts donations of household items.
Guidelines for household donations: Please ensure that items are new or in a “gently used” condition. Items should not be broken, chipped, stained or ripped, and they should be in working order.
- Infant and Baby Diapers of all sizes
- Kitchen Utensils
- Pots and Pans
- Sheets and blankets of all sizes
- Mattresses of all sizes (*Must be new)
- Small dinettes
- Waste baskets, brooms, and cleaning products
Food items are always welcome. Visit the Family and Community Services Center in your county to determine the specific needs in your area. Below is a list of food items for which there is an ongoing need.
Guidelines for donating food items: Fresh foods are welcome, but please call ahead to see whether our Family and Community Center has the capacity to accept it. Many of those who come to us in need of food are from other countries; we welcome Spanish and Asian foods.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (*Call ahead for capacity)
- All varieties of rice and pasta
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Dried beans and fruit
- Hot and cold cereals
- Nut butters and jelly/jam
- Crackers, Pretzels, granola bars or other healthy snacks
- All varieties of soup
- Canned tuna or chicken
- Bottled juices andShelf stable milk
Donations to our thrift stores can be made during regular store hours or by appointment. Contact the Family and Community Services Center in your county to see if it has a thrift store and is accepting donations.
Monetary donations help us provide direct assistance to the families and individuals we serve. Visit our online giving portal to make an online donation. Checks may be made payable to Catholic Charities, Diocese of Camden and sent to:
1845 Haddon Avenue
Camden, NJ 08103